Thursday 7 November 2013

How to monitor how many family members view your blog!!!!

Unfortunately, my Aunty and Uncle both live out in Vancouver, Canada. I only get to see them once or twice a year and I really do miss them!!!
(Us at the Baseball in Vegas, August 2013!)


They email me monthly asking me how my university course is and wondering how I am doing!
Now that I have this blog for my university module course, advanced segmentation can help show me how often they are checking my blog for new posts!!!

I imagine that the majority of my views will be from Brighton and the surrounding areas, so I have used Google Analytics to create an advanced segment called 'Aunty.'  It will allow me to analyse the data of how often my page is viewed in Vancouver!

The link that helped me create my advanced segments is below.
http://econsultancy.com/uk/blog/62528-how-to-use-google-analytics-advanced-segments-a-guide-for-beginners


Currently they have viewed the page 4 times!! I'm hoping that they continue to check it every few days to show their interest in my university course! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment